Guinea fowl with mushrooms
For 4 people, Preparation: 20 minutes - Cooking: 1h40
INGREDIENTS: 1 guinea fowl of about 1.2 kg, 1 yellow onion, 2 shallots, 1 carrot, 2 sprig of thyme, 300g of mushrooms, 200g of small chanterelles, 250g of yellow oyster mushrooms, 40g of butter, 30cl of white wine, 50cl of full-bodied chicken stock, 5cl of olive oil, Salt, Pepper
- Peel and chop the onion and shallots.
- Cut the guinea fowl into 8 pieces. Season the pieces and put them in a sautoir on high heat in olive oil. Turn the heat down, add the shallots and chopped onion, melt for 5 minutes over medium heat, mixing.
- Increase the heat, pour the white wine, boil it 5 min. Add the chicken stock, thyme, carrot, salt and pepper. Bring to the boil, cover the sautoir, let simmer 1h15 on medium heat
- Wash the mushrooms, cut the Paris mushrooms into quarters. Cook the mushrooms of Paris 5 min on high heat in a frying pan with 20g of butter, salt and pepper.
- In another pan, cook the yellow mushrooms and chanterelles 3 to 4 min on high heat in the remaining butter, salt, pepper, mix all the mushrooms.
- After 1h15 of cooking the guinea fowl, add the mushrooms in the saltire, faults cook all 6 to 10 min on low heat and serve.